The doctor is in


PowerPC Liberation welcomes a new writer to the fold today.  Dr. Dave is someone you may know from his active participation as a commenter and knowledge spreader from PPC Luddite and on this blog along with several others he frequents.

Since my busy life keeps me from posting as much as I would like it was only natural to go this route.  Two heads are better than one as they say, and in this situation that is certainly an apt description.   The "Dr" in his blogger name is no front either.  He's the real deal. 

When it came time to add another author here, Dave was the first person I thought of.  He is a man of great intelligence and technical comprehension, but is far too modest to even understand that about himself.  He has a real knack for sniffing out the greatest software on earth, and has on several occasions.  It's always very cleanly coded and efficient software also, which shows he not only gets it but has no taste for bloat.  My kind of techie.

So please join me in welcoming the doctor.

4 comments:

  1. I think this is a very good choice, he is always extremely helpful wherever he posts. Congratulations to Dr.Dave!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think adding the doc here was the best choice I have made since I started this blog.

      Delete
  2. I am very humbled. Zen and PPCluddite set the bar very, very high.

    About me: British by passport, Mac user since 1987. Have owned, in no particular order; Mac 512 K, Mac Classic, SE/30, Powerbook 520c, Bondi Imac, ibook clamshell, Titanium G4's, Blue and White G3's, Powerbook 12 inch, ibook G3's and G4's TNTC (that's too numerous to count). Dabbled in Linux since the late 90's, MKlinux was my first, ran screaming for the hills. Ubuntu, Lubuntu, Mandrake, Puppy,Connocheat OS, Elementary and MintPPC have all succesfully installed for me.

    Love the lowend, will hopefully contribute something of worth to PPC lovers everywhere. Working on my first post, will be up shortly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may as well add the Stormtrooper to that list. :)

      Delete