Three years!


We turned 3 today, and more than a lot has happened here since I started this place back on August 11, 2012.

This blog has transitioned from a sole author (me) to currently having five authors in total, and is now transforming into a place where some of the the greatest minds in the PowerPC community are collaborating together.

I have really enjoyed sharing this place with others, and I can never thank all four of the other authors enough.  Those four being Mark (fiftysixk), Dan, Brock (B-rock) and Herminio (rican-linux).  You're all appreciated more than I could ever possibly convey.

Also, lets not forget Dr.Dave.  He was with us for much of 2013, and most of his posts still exist here.  Thanks again, Dave.

A big thanks to all the readers/followers of this blog for sticking around for these three years to read what we have to say.

Here is to another strong three years, and then another three after that, and so on...

10 comments:

  1. I really hope you guys are around for a long time to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Zen! Here's to many more years of running Linux on PowerPC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot to all the authors here. for you patience and dedication. This is by far the best blog for PowerPC users that whant to keep learning about computers away from the mainstream.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time sure does fly! I've said it before but I'll say it again, I am very happy to be here. I look forward to what the future brings us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We'll be in this long enough to see Apple switch back to PowerPC, or at least some kind of ARM RISC thing.

    'Course if they don't stop this trend of soldering RAM to the motherboard, they can bite me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soldered memory in a computer is a sacrilege. Only printers or other devices that normally cannot be upgraded should use soldered memory.

      Delete
  6. I've been visiting here for a couple years now and love it. Happy anniversary guys.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all the kind words everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember when I first discovered this blog and reading through every single post within a couple of hours. The writing got me excited again about PowerPC and using it daily.

    ReplyDelete